Forum

@luke What forum hosting software do you use? It is brilliantly clear and simple.

1 Like

Thank you. This is discourse.

1 Like

If you want more info about Discourse:

1 Like

@Luke what recommendations you got for RODI WFP system

1 Like

Hey welcome!
First we need to find out the tds in your area . It will be the deciding factor on what system you need. Ro/di is great for hard water and di only is ideal for soft water.

Enter your zip Code here and tell me your tds

That’s high enough that I’d recommend an ro di. How much of your buisness is residential?

And how much of your buisness is 2 story or more ?

40 com 60 res. Very few 2 story homes due to lack of confidence on ladder lol

Ok well maybe with a wfp and a pure water system you’ll have some more confidence.

I’d start with a xero pure.

You could do a di tank if you want to make it more budget friendly. But you will want to eventually upgrade to a ro/di due to your high tds. You’ll end up spending a bit of money on the resin refills for the di tank.

A 30 ft xero pro basic wfp would be a great starter pole.

My friend @Johnlee works at wcr. If and when your ready he can get you all squared away.

Feel free to call or text me 24/7 for help. You can also sign up for a consultation and get 100 dollars off your purchase windowcleaner.com/people/john

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day too help. It’s much appreciated. I am new to the window cleaning business and your videos are extremely helpful. I am your Squeegee Soldier for Life LOL. You Da Man Luke!

1 Like

Wow thank you man. We were all there one time and I know how hard it can be. Very happy the content helps :sunglasses:

Huge thanks to Luke and Reanna for your entertaining and highly educational output.

(and dont use any more energy on rebutting the doubters)

If you kick every dog that barks at you, you will never go for a walk.

I enjoy all the vids apart from the recent contentious ones. We can all see through bad salespeople and bad products and dont need ‘protection.’

Just keep being you. Positive, informative, helpful, highly skilled. Channel your energy in that direction.

This is just a thought from an empathetic tradesman…but … who am I to say? I never made one video. :slight_smile: Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Really appreciate that! It’s not our normal vids but feel very strongly about creating that video.

1 Like